Arrival and Departure Policy
- Check-In: 12 noon
- Early arrival is subject to availability and on a chargeable basis Check-Out: 10 AM
- Later Check-Outs are available on request and are subject to availability
- A levy of Rs. 2000/- is chargeable for early check in from 0700 to 1200Hrs and late Check-Out from 1000Hrs to 1400Hrs.
Bookings and Cancellations
Confirmation of Bookings
All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation and 75% advance of the total room rent Charges is to be deposited by the guest in our bank account. If the advance payment is not received, the reservation will be cancelled. The Bank account details will be emailed to you after filling out the reservation form.
Less than 10 days of check-in date/No Show : 100% of the advance amount.
Between 10 Days to 30 Days of check-in date : 50% of the advance amount.
30 Days and more prior to check-in : No Deductions would be levied.
Payment of balance 25% of the entire accommodation charges in cash is required upon arrival to the property. Personal cheques are not accepted. Guest can cancel his/her booking using our website. Guest can also call us on +91-8279754316 for cancellation or . The applicable refund amount will be credited to guest’s bank account within 7-14 working days.
The primary guest checking in to the property must be at least 18 years of age.
Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years. 2 adults and 2 children upto 12 years are allowed to stay in one room
- All guests are requested to produce Government approved photo identity card and valid passport and visa for foreign nationals upon arrival. The documents will be returned upon departure
- The homestay reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented during check-in. Management will not be responsible for any check-in denied due to the aforesaid reason
- Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out and going to bed. For the convenience of the Guest, key operated safety drawers are provided in the room to store any valuables
- Visitors or outsiders entry to guest’s area is not allowed. Please inform us if you have a visitor to visit you
- The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest’s belongings or any other property from either the room or the locker or any other part of the homestay for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage . Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals (pets) are strictly prohibited on the premises.
- Guests are requested to conduct themselves in a respectable manner and should not cause any nuisance or annoyance to anybody within the premises including neighbors and owner. If any inappropriate behavior by the guest is brought to the attention of the owner, the owner reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest and ask them to vacate the premises.
- No accommodation for maids and/or drivers is available in the current setup. Guests wishing to bring their maids and/or drivers along have to inform the owner at the time of making reservation and the owner will try and accommodate in a nearby guesthouse@ Rs. 1000 per room per night including meals or at applicable rates prevailing at the point of time.
- Pets are not allowed in the premises.
- All our rooms are non-smoking and a minimum cleaning charge of Rs. 1500/- per incident applies if smoking occurs in rooms including toilets
- We require a Rs. 3500/- deposit in cash upon check in (fully refundable after check out) to cover any incidental charges including damage and destruction to property, furnishings, fittings and fixtures
- All meals excluding breakfast are chargeable and served in the main dining room. Complimentary Breakfast is included in the tariff. Lunch and dinner will be catered for after receiving firm demand from the guest,
- No room service and snacks are served in rooms. Contact the owner for snacks rate list
- Two children up to 12 years of age can stay in their parent’s room without an additional charge. However if an extra bed is required ,addl cot can be provided at a nominal cost of Rs 1000/ – per night.
- If both the children are above 12 years they shall be provided a different room at the current room rates.
- The tariff mentioned is for the room only and is exclusive of 12% GST. Meals and other services are available at extra cost .The applicable tariff rates are subject to change without prior intimation
- All jurisdictions are subject to Dehradun District only
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause